The community has the opportunity to interact with the School Board during virtual meetings in the following ways:
- A community member can have a written statement read during the meeting. To do so, please see the instructions below under "Written Public Comment Process."
- A community member can read their own public comment during a meeting. To do so, they should raise their virtual hand and put their name in the chat.
A community member can request translation services be available to them during the meeting to read their public comment. To do so, they should fill out this form at least 24 hours before the Board meeting.
Community members can also ask questions about meeting topics during the meeting. To do so, please type your question in the chat. Questions may or may not be answered during the meeting.
To send a public comment via email to be read at a Board meeting, please email email@example.com. Please identify yourself and a subject (title) for your statement. Please include your name, phone number, and address. Please submit your comments no later than Noon on the day of the Board meeting. Statements should be no more than 500 words or up to 2 pages double-spaced. The Superintendent will follow up with you if action is needed.
Your message will go to:
- Dr. Flip Herndon, Superintendent
- Deb Kohr, Executive Assistant to the Superintendent
- Pastor Jan Bolerjack (Director, District 2)
- Carlee Hoover (Director, District 1)
- Dave Larson (Director, District 5)
- Edna Morris (Director District 4)
You will get a confirmation that your public comment was received and that it will be read at the next Board meeting.
You can also submit a public comment by filling out the form below no later than noon on the day of the Board meeting. If you submit a public comment after Noon on the day of the Board meeting, your comment will be read at the next scheduled Board meeting.
You will get a confirmation that your public comment was received and that it will be read at the meeting.