Skip To Main Content

Elementary Enrollment (Grades 1-5)

Use this map to determine which elementary school your child will attend:

Link to map

Please email completed Elementary Enrollment packets to the Office Manager at the school your child will be attending OR drop them off in person.

Please make sure you also send the following documents to the Office Manager to register your child:

  • Proof of Age - Birth Certificate, I-94, US Visa, or Passport
  • Proof of Residency - Mortgage Statement, Rental/lease agreement, or a Utility bill that is attached to the dwelling in one or both parents' names.

If you do not live in Tukwila, please fill out the Choice Transfer Request in addition to the enrollment packet:

Choice Transfer Request

Elementary Schools