Facility Use Request
Tukwila School District facilities are closed for rentals and public use. Facilities will reopen after in-person learning resumes for students of the Tukwila School District
Follow the prompts to register/login and complete a request.
IMPORTANT: For events held at Foster High School, Showalter Middle School, or Neudorf Stadium, the City of Tukwila requires NO parking on residential streets. Please ensure your guests park within the Foster High School, Showalter Middle School, or stadium parking lots.
Resources as you complete the registration form:
- Policy 4260: Use of School Facilities
- Procedure 4260P: Community Use of School District Facilities
- Facility Rental Fees
Procedures for the use of school facilities:
- The form must be completed online at least 30 days prior to the event.
- The requesting organization completes the “Application for Facilities Rental” form for each event. An event may be a single date or multiple dates for the same activity. For example, a Scout meeting occurring every Monday and Wednesday from September 1 through June 1 is a single event.
- The request is routed to school district officials for review and approval. The event contact person will be notified via email that the request is either confirmed or denied. The confirmation will include an estimate of any applicable fees. Should the requested location already be booked, a district official will notify the contact person to attempt to find another date and/or location.
- Upon approval of the event, an invoice (if applicable) will be sent to the organization billing address identified on the annual registration form. This invoice must be paid no later than two weeks prior to the first use. A reconciliation and final bill or credit for the following year will be calculated following the event.
- The event contact person is responsible for notifying the building principal’s office of any changes and/or cancellations to the schedule. Failure to cancel an event date(s) will not cancel applicable charges.
Please note: Make sure to upload your Certificate of Insurance if necessary. All youth sport organizations MUST read and sign the “Statement of Compliance for Sudden Cardiac Arrest” and “Compliance Statement for Youth Sports-Head Injury Policies” forms and upload them. These area located under the “Documents” Tab once logged in.
Questions? Contact Business Specialist Veronica Birdsong at (206) 901-8014 or email Veronica.
- OSPI Report Card (opens in new window)
- Mission & Strategic Direction
- TSD Organizational Chart (opens in new window)
- Quick Print Contact Sheet (opens in new window)
- Construction Information
- Board of Directors
- Facility Use Request
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Race & Equity
- Employment (opens in new window)
- Staff Directory
- Contact Us
- Non-Discrimination Notice
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.