Hybrid Learning Schedules
Elementary Hybrid Schedules
The earliest for AM student drop off is 8:40 a.m. Families are to remain in the vehicle for the health screening.The earliest for PM student drop off is 12:30 p.m. Families are to remain in the vehicle for the health screening.
*Schedules are subject to change based on needs.*
Secondary Hybrid Schedules
The Tukwila Education Association and the District have been working together to create a plan for hybrid learning for elementary and secondary students. The plan is in compliance with Governor Jay Inslee's proclamation.
April 12-16th (Secondary Transition Week):
- Preschool-5th will be on their new hybrid schedule
- Secondary students will check into Homeroom/Advisory Monday-Wednesday with their teachers, and will be engaged in asynchronous activities the rest of the day.
- Thursday April 15th: The Transition for Showalter and Foster will begin for 6th and 9th graders
Monday, April 19th: Preschool-12th grade will be on new hybrid schedules
- News & Information
- Family Commitment Survey
- Student Health Attestation Cards
- Hybrid Learning Schedules
- Home Technology
- Family & Community Resources
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.