Athletics Registration & Forms
Registration is now online.
Before you register, you must:
- Have a current physical exam. Student athletes must have on file a Physical Exam Form signed by a physician within the past 24 months. If the physical exam expires during the season, the student will not be allowed to play until a new exam form is received.
- Complete an online concussion course. State law requires student athletes along with their parent/guardian to complete this Online Concussion Course. During the registration process, you will be asked to sign off that you did so.
- Get an ASB Card. ASB Cards are free for FHS students who qualify for free or reduced lunch. Students who do not qualify for free or reduced lunch but are still experiencing financial hardships can get addtional resources from the ASB office.
- Clear ALL fines and fees. Students must clear any outstanding fines or fees owed to the Tukwila School District. Transferring students must clear fines from previous school prior to participation.
- Create a new account by clicking “sign up” in the top right corner. Complete the registration questions, click “I AGREE,” then “SIGN UP.” You will receive an email confirmation from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Now you are ready to register for an athletic season. Go back to the registration portal and login in the upper right corner. Select the season and sport you want and follow the instructions to register. Review the payment description and click “I AGREE, CONFIRM MY REGISTRATION.”
Once you are registered, you must pay your ASB fee of $20 at the ASB office and turn in a Physical Examination Form to the athletics office.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.