Skip To Main Content


FHS trophies


Before you register for athletics, you must:

  • Have a current physical exam. Student athletes must have on file a Physical Exam Form signed by a physician within the past 24 months. If the physical exam expires during the season, the student will not be allowed to play until a new exam form is received.
  • Get an ASB Card. ASB Cards are free for FHS students who qualify for free or reduced lunch. Students who do not qualify for free or reduced lunch but are still experiencing financial hardships can get additional resources from the ASB office.
  • Clear ALL fines and fees. Students must clear any outstanding fines or fees owed to the Tukwila School District. Transferring students must clear fines from previous school prior to participation.

Register for Athletics

Please use the link above to visit our online portal to register for athletics. We are asking that all athletes are registered using this system. Please see the registration instructions below for assistance.

Registration Instructions (English)

Registration Instructions (EspaƱol)