Teaching & Learning
Welcome to the Teaching and Learning department!
On these web pages, we hope to inform and educate our school community about all that is happening with regard to instruction and curriculum in the Tukwila School District. TSD uses data to inform their decisions and continually updates and fine tunes the instructional program in an efficient and ongoing way to assure that our students receive a rigorous, well-articulated course of studies while in our Pre-K-12 program. On these web pages, we hope to keep stakeholders up-to-date on our latest educational initiatives, provide links that will assist parents and community members in understanding the initiatives and provide ways that families can support or encourage students at home.
Glossaries of Education Terms
Teaching & Learning Staff
- Teaching & Learning
- Curriculum Review & Adoption
- Graduation Requirements
Washington State Standards
- Arts (opens in new window)
- Early Learning (opens in new window)
- English Language Arts (opens in new window)
- English Language Proficiency (opens in new window)
- Health & Physical Education (opens in new window)
- Mathematics (opens in new window)
- Science (opens in new window)
- Social Studies (opens in new window)
- World Languages (opens in new window)
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.