Our Mission: To develop tech-savvy and tech-literate students, teachers, and support staff;
ready to tackle the challenges of our community and society.
The Information Technology team is composed of two interdependent groups of professionals:
- Instruction Technology (professional development, support, & training)
- Information Technology (systems, services, & tools)
Both groups are laser-focused in providing solutions that empower students, teachers, and leaders:
- to be tech-savvy and tech-literate;
- to thoughtfully engage in the digital world
- to use the 4C's to answer society's greatest challenges in the 21st century.
Help Desk Support Hours
Monday-Friday 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Monday-Thursday during the month of July
Help Desk Hotline
Submit a Repair Request (ticket)
4160 South 144th Street, Tukwila, WA 98168
For after hours concerns, please contact Jeff Baker at (206) 901-8070.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.