Connecting to Your Mobile Hotspot
Wi-Fi Name (SSID) and Password
You can find your Wi-Fi Name and Password any time you need. Just press the power/menu button (see image below) shortly when the display is on.
Connecting to the Wi-Fi networks on Chromebook
- At the bottom right, select the time.
- Select Not Connected . Note: If you see your Wi-Fi network name and a signal strength, your Chromebook is already connected to Wi-Fi.
- Turn on Wi-Fi. It should be on already, by default.
- Your Chromebook will automatically look for available networks and show them to you in a list.
- Look for your T-Mobile hotspot name and click it.
- Disconnect other wifi networks that keep connecting by default.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.