Student Enrollment & Registration
Registration packets can be dropped off and picked up at the District Office (4640 S. 144th St.) between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday or any Elementary School between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Tukwila schools are open for enrollment to students who live outside of district boundaries.
You are welcome here!
Welcome to the Tukwila School District! If you are enrolling your child for the beginning of the school year, please look for notifications about a registration event in mid August. If you are new to the district mid-school year, please provide the forms below to your school’s main office as soon as possible so your child can begin attending school. Please note: Tukwila schools are open for enrollment for students who live outside of district boundaries!
Early Learning Registration
First, use this map to determine which elementary school your child will attend. (The Tukwila School District has one middle school, Showalter Middle School, and one high school, Foster High School.)
Please email completed Kindergarten Registration packets to the Office Manager at the school your child will be attending:
- Cascade View Elementary - Angela Meyer - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thorndyke Elementary - Bev Miller - email@example.com
- Tukwila Elementary - Charlotte Bartley - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please make sure you also send the following documents to Office Managers to register your child:
- Proof of Age - Birth Certificate, I-94, US Visa, or Passport
- Proof of Residency - Mortgage Statement, Rental/lease agreement, or a Utility bill that is attached to the dwelling in one or both parent's names
Student Registration (Grades 1-12)
Please email completed High School registration packets to Counseling Secretary Brenda Schenck - email@example.com
- Student Enrollment
- Community Liaisons
- Community Partnerships
- Emergency Information
- Family Engagement/McKinney-Vento/Housing
- Family Resources
- Student Resources (opens in new window)
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.