We've finally finished the library so we can now check out books! I'm very excited because it's been way too long. I'm attaching a video that shows you how to access the library catalog and put books on hold, but I'll put instructions here as well:
- Click here to go to the library catalog. You can also go to the Foster High School website and click "Search Library Catalog" in the menu.
- Login to your account by clicking "Log In" in the upper right-hand corner.
- Click "Sign in with Google" and use your Tukwila Google account.
- Find a book you want to check out.
- Click on the title of the book and then click "Hold."
- You'll get an email from me saying your book is ready to pick up. *You'll need to place your hold by Tuesday at midnight to pick it up the same week. Holds placed after that will be available the following week.*
- Pick up your book(s) on Wednesdays from 2:45-4:00 at Foster High School outside the door to the Auxiliary Gym, by the student parking lot.